MAF Carrefour Georgia is pleased to announce vacancy for the positions of Cook/Supervisor in Ready Meals Section.
Carrefour - one of the largest hypermarket chains in the world and the largest in Europe - is pleased to announce about its opening in Georgia. With over 475,000 employees, the Carrefour group ranks among the top 7 private employers in the world. The Company operates in 33 countries with presence of 15937 stores and being one of the leading private employers in any country where it operates.
Wherever it is an employer, Carrefour aspires to be seen as a benchmark in human resources management and social responsibility. The group makes every effort to support the development of its staff members attracting, training, supporting, promoting and securing the loyalty of its employees.
MAF Carrefour Georgia offers the unique opportunity for employment and career development by opening the following vacancy for the position of Cook/Supervisor in Ready Meals Section.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Produce different varieties of food families (meals, snacks, cooked roasted products, etc.)
- Check semi-finished products for further cooking;
- Control the preparation of products;
- Ensure accomplishment of hygiene & safety requirements and standards;
- Control and follow up on the orders and needed quantities;
- Anticipate and forecast sales in order to prepare optimum quantities and minimize waste;
- Check product quality and freshness upon deliveries;
- Ensure the best customer service in the section;
- Assign job responsibilities and tasks to the team;
- Provide staff with necessary information and guidelines about the item preparation.
- Higher education;
- Minimum 3 year of work experience in Food domain (preferably with prominent restaurant or cafe);
- Previous managerial experience will be an advantage;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Strong analytical and managerial skills;
- Readiness to take on additional responsibilities, if required;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Fluency in Georgian and English languages is a must;
- Computer skills (MS Office programs).
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements and want to develop within our company, please send your CV (preferably with photo) to: email@example.com no later than June 30, 2012. Please indicate the position title in the subject line, otherwise your CV will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.